Saturday 11 August 2007

homeward bound

The last few days in San Francisco have made up for the shit flight over, never doing that again....QANTAS direct flight next time. It feels as though a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders by meeting Adam and having a positive talk with him and with Gloria. I went out to dinner with little Will at Circa on Thursday night for a great feed of seafood and then on for a few drinks down at the Castro, and laid in bed all day Friday just chilling. Last night I finally caught up with my girl Courtney and with my boys Scott, Johnny and Kamron. It was good to see them all and to knock back a few drinks during Happy Hour. Got to love those two for one free pour gin and tonics at Badlands. Saturday was packing time and lunch with the two Will's, before then killing time waiting for my ride to the airport. Where did this past week go?


At dinner with little Will at Circa

With Scott & Courtney at Badlands


1 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 22, 2007 4:37:00 am , Blogger Willie Boy's Life adventures said...

I have to say that Thursday and Friday afternoon were my favorite part of your trip... it was nice to spend some quality time with you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home